Handmade cards & scrapbooking...

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Craftroom...


Hello, my favourite thing to do when I have time is to google craftrooms...I just love looking at all the beautiful rooms know matter how big or small they are. So today I though I would share some of my room with you, it not finish still a lot of work to be done. I still need to get another white cube shelving unit (the bigger one), more big fancy glass jars for embellishments (why???because I need to make the top of the new shelving unit pretty & you can never have to many fancy glass jars...lol). Also a fresh coat of paint would be nice & new curtains. Hopefully over the next 3 to 6 months my room will come together like I would like it.
So here is my first photos of what my craftroom looks like now....


This is just one small part of my room, this end is for scrapbooking, card making, mixed media etc.... Up the other end of the room is for the T.V, computer & sewing machine. 
My favourite part of this room so far would have to be where I store the sprays/mists etc...love it.


Like I said this is just a small part of my room, there still lots to be done, but for now this is where I create & I love it......


Thank you for stopping by I hope you have enjoyed seeing some of my craft room. 

All the best
Kerry



No comments:

Post a Comment