Handmade cards & scrapbooking...

Monday, June 9, 2014

Cheeky Fun...



Hello, today I have a layout to show, after looking around at challenges I found Scrap the Girls challenge.
The June challenge was to take inspiration from their new banner.......


All my favourite thing Pink, sparkles, flowers.....oh & did I say PINK!!!! 
Now with 4 girls who to scrap? 
The lucky girls today are Indiana & Zarabell.


Now for my Birthday a while ago I was lucky enough to get a Fujifilm Instax mini 8 from my beautiful girls & husband. Love this camera the fun we have had.....our own photo booth fun, props & all.
The hardest part of this challenge was choosing the photos from all the fun photos we had.....


For this layout I choose flowers from Petaloo & Wild Orchid.....Paper from Kaisercraft.....Wood Chips from Freckled Fawn....




Hope you have enjoyed your visit....

All the best
Kerry



This layout will be entered into the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kerry, thanks so much for joining in at Scrap the Girls.. your layout is delightful, I love all the sequins.. I hope you can join in next month too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page! The sequins look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete