Handmade cards & scrapbooking...

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Shabby dress card...


Hello, it has been awhile since my last post but I finally have time now to show my first card for 2014.....

I love using the sewing machine on my cards....it would have to be my most favourite thing to use...
Next would have to be using shabby seam binding...Love love love using this on my cards & projects.


So here I have make a dress on a hanger using pieces of paper, lace & shabby seam binding.
The paper is from Kaisercraft, the hanger charm is from Inky Impressions & the beautiful pearl brad is from Kaisercraft.
The shabby seam binding is from Prairie Bird Boutique you will find the store HERE


I have also done some sewing on the inside of the card to match the front...



Hope you have enjoyed your visit....

All the best
Kerry





I will be entering this card into the following challenges:







6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for January with your pretty dress card - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats lovely ,Thank you for joining in our first challenge of 2014 'Anything Goes' over on SeemaCrafts Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic, love the stitched detail, thank you for joining in on Seemacrafts first challenge for 2014

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Kerry, such subtle colours, I love it.

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you distressed your papers. They are awesome, Wish I could do it like that. Your vintage feel look is just stunning. Thank you for joining us at CardsGaloreEncore Anything Goes Challenge #1

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really stunning creation, just love it!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Natalie & Amy's this month, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete