Handmade cards & scrapbooking...

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Inky Impressions Challenge...


Hello, Inky Impressions has a new challenge

'Glitter/Sparkle'


Here is my card using 'Sassy Lili' from Inky Impression...


The rhinestones are from Inky Impressions...


The rhinestone brad is also from Inky Impressions...


Don't forget to pop over to Inky Impressions & check out the new challenge & what the rest of the team have created HERE....




This card will be entered into the following challenges:

http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com.au/





All the best
Kerry


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card,love the design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh woow I love how you coloring her and the flowers near her is the same colors with her dress and nice touch of the ribbon (I used not much ribbon even I have much LOL) lovely design and beautiful card...


    I see your card on Make it Monday, if you like to see my blog my card is # 112, I would be so glad if you leave me some love...big hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerry , this is awesome .Love the colouring and the embellishing too . thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete