Handmade cards & scrapbooking...

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Lili's Birthday

Hello, today I have a double page layout to show you using the new digi stamp 'Lili's Birthday'.


What a great way to make your lo extra special.
I have also used some Inky's sentiments as well on this.


On the first page I used the new digi sentiment 'Birthday Princess'.



On the second page I used some rubber stamp sentiments 'Make a Wish...' & 'May all of your wishes come true'.

I have also used some rhinestones & twine from Inky Impressions as well.



Hope you like my Layout & have enjoyed your visit........Don't forget to check out the Inky Impressions store HERE




All the best

Kerry xxx


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeously captured memories,Kerry. Love the layouts you created.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layouts Kerry, I especially love the butterflies.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful layouts! I adore all the butterflies and how you used Birthday Lili!

    ReplyDelete