Handmade cards & scrapbooking...

Monday, May 13, 2013

Kaisercraft May Saturday sketch #2


Hello, I have made a layout using the sketch from Kaisercraft May Saturday Sketch #2.

Such a fun sketch to work with.....


Here is my take on the sketch.....


I have used the 75 cents collection from Kaisercraft. I have used some white & gold paint from Kaisercraft. I also used a wooden butterfly, some brown & white ink from Kaisercraft as well. The flower are Kaisercraft.
I have also used the clear stamps '75cents' to stamp a corner flourish.





This lo will be entered into the following challenges:






All the best
Kerry





4 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous layout Kerry, I'd love to get a look at the whole scrapbook.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful take on sketch, thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this site presents quality dependent articles or reviews and other material,
    is there any other site which offers these data in quality?


    My web-site - Sidney Crosby Authentic Jersey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the distressing you did on the paper.

    ReplyDelete