Handmade cards & scrapbooking...

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sewing Cupboard

Hello, today I have a sewing cupboard that I made to show you. I have used a Kaisercraft cupboard for this.
I love doing craft like this....


The paper I have used for this cupboard is also from Kaisercraft. 
I have used string beads to frame the drawers & top of cupboard.


I have painted all the edges in gold paint than using a brown ink inked over the top for a older look.
All the flowers are from wild Orchid & the ribbon is from the ribbon girl.
The lace around the oval plaque is from Live & love crafts.


For the top I have used the dress form die from la la land crafts.
I have also made some spools out of scrap card wrapped some cotton around added a heart stick pin.


The handles for the cupboard I got from the local hardware store.
Love the way this cupboard looks....so pretty.



I hope you have enjoyed your visit


All the best 
Kerry



I will be entering this cupboard into the following challenges:



1 comment:

  1. Hi sweetie this is a fabulous creation, thank you for joining us at Wild Orchid Craft's challenge this time, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete