Handmade cards & scrapbooking...

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Christopher Fishing

Hello, I have made a shaker card using Christopher Fishing from Inky Impressions.
I have made this card for my Husband Birthday today.


I have used some fish paper from Kaisercraft for the centre of the shaker.
The flags are  from a Kaisercraft sticker sheet.
I have used a digi sentiment from Inky Impressions.
The twine & charm are also from Inky Impressions.


I have used some blue glitter to look like the water. 
This has been such a fun card to make.



This card will be entered into the following challenges:





All the best
Kerry





4 comments:

  1. Your husband will love it! Great papers. I really like the way you used all the blues for your water and for your shaker. Suits your fisherman perfectly.
    Thank-you for sharing with us at The Poodles Parlour!
    {Hugs} Barb, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your husband and what a wonderful surprise he will have when he opens your card, it's fantastic :-)

    Thanks for joining us over at Fussy and Fancy for our "anything goes" challenge - good luck!

    xx Sazzle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome!! Love the netting on the card! Very creative!!!
    Thankyou for joining us over at Fussy and Fancy Challenges:)
    Huggs
    Lynn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool, Kerry! I love how you placed the twine. Thanks for getting 'All Tied Up' with us over at Clearly Inspired Challenges :D

    ReplyDelete