Handmade cards & scrapbooking...

Monday, July 30, 2012

Inspiration board

Hello,  seem this blog is about inspiration what about we make a inspiration board.
I have used a cork board then added some of the things I love.
First was to add photo's of my 4 Princesses, then I pick a colour we all love Blue. From there I added lace, ribbon, pearls, flowers, butterflies & some other things as well. 


With each photo I have pinned a charm on (charms are from Inky's), I just love using charms on things I make.
On each of the butterflies there are some little blue half pearls (pearls are from Inky's). I have also used some brads from Inky's in the centre of the flowers.


 I have used 2 images from Inky's on my board the first is Spunky Scooter Lili.


The second image is Roller Skating Lili. Both these images remind me of my girls.
My board also has lots of room left to add other bits & pieces.


I hope this has inspired you to make your own board.


Don't forget to pop over to Inky Impressions & check out all the new things in store HERE




All the best
Kerry








This board will be entered into the following challenges:


http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com.au/

2 comments:

  1. This is just lovely Kerry..Thanks for joining us this week at Make it Monday...
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS! My entries are: #84, #129, #157, #159 and #277.
    I would love to have you visit my blog!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete