Handmade cards & scrapbooking...

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Teary Eyed Lili


Hello, I have made another Teepee card using Teared Eyed Lili from Inky Impressions. I love how simple these cards are to make.


I have cut out 3 different size hearts embossed the small one for the middle. Around the second one I have put a strip of pearls. Place Lili on top added a bow & flower.


Close up of Lili.


On each side I have added a sentiment from Inky Impressions.


Close up of the sentiment with a bow & flower. I have used white flowers & inked them.


I have embossed all the white card with a pretty pattern then inked them with a brown ink.



I will be entering my card into the following challenges:





BLOG HOP now on at INKY IMPRESSIONS check it out Here



All the best
Kerry




7 comments:

  1. Hello Kerry
    What a delightful creation and beautifully presented and embellished. Lili looks so cute sitting there, and your embossing adds wonderful texture.
    Thank you so very much for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner I am just thrilled to view your work.
    Smiles:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a card! and you got to fit this into the squiggles challenge too...awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your card has a lot of details! I love that you used textured paper. it really does showcase your work beautifully! and the coloring of your little girl sitting there is so perfect! LOVE iT!
    thank you for playing along with us @ OCC. i hope that you join us again. your work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! All your embossing and other embellishments are fantastic. Love that little image too. Thanks for playing with us this week at Dilly Beans!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER cute, thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your inking and embossing, its perfect.I like these cards too, haven't made one for a while, must get more organised. Thanks for sharing with us at squigglestamps.heid x

    ReplyDelete