Handmade cards & scrapbooking...

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Lili's Birthday Cake

Hello, I have made a card using Lili's Birthday Cake from Inky Impressions. I have used the sketch from Sketches by Carly. Such a beautiful sketch to work with the have to sketches this challenge a plain sketch & a sketch with flowers. As you can see I have used the sketch with the flowers.


I have used the new paper pad from Kaisercraft 'Magnolia Grove' such pretty paper.
I have also included a sentiment from Inky Impressions.
I made all the flowers for this card.


I have added a tag to this card for something a bit different.



This card will be entered into the following challenges:




All the best
Kerry

11 comments:

  1. Cute card and I do love those flowers. Great Job...Thanks for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. Sassy Raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love all the layers.

    I saw your link on MIM. I'm at #65 and #124 this week.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color pattern is fantastic. Your talent really shows .

    Thanks for Entering the Challenge
    At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
    I hope to see you enter next week!!
    Hugs Owner Tammy Ortiz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous creation, Kerry! So many delightful details & such a "rustic" color scheme - Loveliness, yes!

    I would SO excited if you joined us again at Tuesday Alchemy: http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com

    Lots of joy,
    Corrinne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card!!Thank you for joining us at Bunny Zoe crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous creation, Kerry!! You did a terrific job with the Sketch by Carly this week. Your flowers are really beautiful that you added as well as the coloring of the Lili image of course. :) I love the tag, which could then be used as a book mark too! Thanks for playing with us this time around! Good luck! Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Kerry, love the layout and the hidden tag. Thanks for sharing it with us at Bearly Mine Challenges.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really sweet creation love the layout and the flowers - colour choices are wonderful too. Smiles.
    Thank you for joining us this week with your wonderful creation!

    Hugs Krafty Karen - DT for Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely, your girl is sweet and the flowers are beautiful! Thanks so much for playing the CopicOz Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete