Handmade cards & scrapbooking...

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Inky Impressions


Hello , its time for a new challenge over at Inky Impressions. The challenge is 
'Thank you cards'



This weeks sponsor is


This week for the challenge I have made a Mini easel card with a drawer.
I have used Flower Lili from Inky Impressions.


 I have used lots of lace, flowers & 2 Butterflies.


I have added a pearl brad for the front of the drawer. I lined the inside of the drawer with some pretty paper. I also put some pearl strips around the edge of the card.


So pop over to Inky Impressions & check out what the rest of the team have created.



I will be entering the card into the following challenges:





All the best
Kerry

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous project...going to have to try one of these again! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday this week! For a chance at a second prize, don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is stunning. Thanks for playing on Papertake Weekly this week, Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW fab creation . Thanks for sharing it with us at anything goes challenge.
    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful easel box card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project Kerry - love the embellishments and colouring. Stunning work and must have taken you ages. Saw it on MIM and needed to take a closer look - so pleased I did. Very inspiring.
    Stamping Shanni

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous - love the colours this is my dual comment great card and gorgeous image - from your DT buddy and Thanks for playing along at CC challenges this week and good luck in the draw hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete