Handmade cards & scrapbooking...

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Angelica the Bride

Hello, today I have something a bit different to show you, I have made a bride Good luck charm for her wrist ( I hope that's what their called ). I have used the new Angelica the bride from Inky Impressions.


 I have used 2 different size hearts, with the top piece I embossed it with some flower to match the flowers she is holding. I have added some pearls strips around the top heart to frame it. I added some flowers from Inky Impressions on the sides.


I add lots of lace, ribbon & pearl rope to hang from it. I added a bow to that I added a brad & heart charm from Inky Impressions.

I hope you like my Angelica the bride good luck charm  for a bride to wear on her wrist.
( You normal see horseshoes but I thought I would be a bit different)




I will be entering this in the following challenges:





BLOG HOP at INKY IMPRESSIONS check it out HERE



All the best
Kerry


6 comments:

  1. This is REALLY awesome, I have never heard of a wrist good luck thing before! Is it Australian tradition???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerry this is so pretty and such a sweet idea too. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely project, cute image and beautiful colours. Thanks for sharing at OLLCB this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kerry: Oh, beautiful! Thank you for entering your project in our Challenge #14 - Wedding [Love].

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've made such a lovely project, its a lovely idea. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Good luck and hope to see you next time.
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty idea!!! Thanks for joining us at Pennys Paper Challenge. Hope to see you for the next challenge!!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete