Handmade cards & scrapbooking...

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Lili Playing In the Leaves

Hello, here is a card I have made using Lili Playing In the Leaves from Inky Impressions.
I have used the sketch from Sketch Saturday for this card.


I have used some crochet doilies for flowers with some pearl brad for the centres. Added some leaves & butterflies. I have also used a silver flower charm from Inky Impressions.



I will be entering my card into the following challenges:




All the best
Kerry



9 comments:

  1. Love this card Kerry. Lovely image, beautifully coloured and I love the little crocheted flowers.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on our sketch! I love the contrast of the navy blue and those flowers are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card with great colouring and lovely crocheted flowers....thanks for joining FFF!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for joining in our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Paper Sundaes. Love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute flowers. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Fashionista. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, what lovely flowers you have added! Thank you for joining us at http://fashionistachallenge.blogspot.com/

    Dt Coordinator,
    Rina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work on the colors and the adorable image. :)

    movers sydney

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable image and love those flowers. I had trouble commenting earlier so I'm trying again. Hope this message makes it. Thanks for joining us at CYP this week.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGoodness...you just made my day! Thank you so much for your generous blog Karry
    hugs
    sam:>)
    Membership Cards
    Plastic VIP Cards
    scratch cards

    ReplyDelete