Handmade cards & scrapbooking...

Friday, April 27, 2012

Flower Lili Clock

Hello today I have a clock to show you.
I have used Flower Lili on the clock & some flowers all from Inky Impressions.


 I have painted the clock using a white wash look (brown with a top coat of white than sanded it back).


I have added some stickles to the flowers.


I have used lace, pearl strips & rhinestone flourishes to finish it off.
My 4 Little Princesses wanted to know where the bird was, seem it look like a cuckoo clock so if look where the big bow & flowers are on top you will see a little silver bird charm ( it also comes from Inky Impressions ).


I hope you have enjoyed a look at my clock & it has inspired you to my make a project using a Inky Impressions stamp.


All the best
Kerry


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous clock Kerry, really love this.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerry, what a fabulous clock, such a lot of work and detail.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete