Handmade cards & scrapbooking...

Friday, January 13, 2012

Teary Eyed Lili

Hello, I am using the new stamp Teary Eyed Lili (she's so sweet).
I have covered an old biscuit tin with some recycled cardboard and to colour it, I have used a ink pad.


I have used my three favourite things Ribbon, flowers & butterflies to dress up my tin. 
Around the circle that Lili is sitting on are some pearls from Inky Impressions store.


Around the side of the tin I have put more flowers and more butterflies.


I also inked some butterflies straight on to the card. I love inking up my own paper, it's messy but lots of fun.

Hope you like my little tin and that it inspires you to get creative.

You can also check out my tin at Inky Impressions.
Don't forget Inky Impressions is having a Blog Hop. Here

All the best
Kerry

3 comments:

  1. Kerry this is so precious, I love the colours and detail with your embellies. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES, IT IS PRECIOUS! Holy eyeballs popping out of my head! LOL Goodness girlfriend, you just make the most darling things! I love the embellies & once again, your coloring is beautiful Kerry! FABULOUS TIN! Whoever you give that to is going to be one happy lady!

    INKY HUGS!

    Nicole :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She sure makes me feel sad with those big eyes! I enjoyed your card... happy thoughts to you and thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete