Handmade cards & scrapbooking...

Monday, December 19, 2011

Calendar

Calendar 2012
Made by Kerry

Top of Calendar

Bottom of calendar

Hello, I have been making a Calendar for my Mum for Christmas. I used a Frame from Kaisercraft for the top piece. I paint it pink then over the top with white, sanded it back to show the some of the pink. I have placed a note book in the bottom corner. I used Hello Butterfly form Magnolia for the top corner. As it is for my Mum, I put a nice says in the other top corner about mother's. I also put her name on it, under the picture.  I have put all the Family Birthday dates on the calendar. I hope she like it. I will be entering this calender in to the following challenges:


Merry Christmas
Kerry

1 comment:

  1. what a fantastic idea to make a calender for your Mum Kerry, the monochrome pink is beautiful for it too...gorgeous...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge and I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete